Toni’s Kitchen relies on volunteers from our local communities to prepare the food and provide the services we offer to our guests.
Volunteers help with many things including:
- Stocking supplies
- Set up dining tables and place settings
- Preparing and cooking food
- Serving food to guests
- Assisting guests with takeaways/doggie bags
- Dish Washing
- Kitchen and dining room clean-up
- Working on fundraising
- Helping with special events throughout the year
Volunteers for the kitchen go through orientation and safety training to familiarize themselves with our procedures and to make sure that our guests get the best possible service.
If you are interested in volunteering at Toni’s Kitchen, please click here.